Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or to discuss your ideas and requirements.
- Add dynamic behaviour to a website (e.g. in response to user interaction, geolocation, etc.)
- Integrate a website with third party APIs (Application Programming Interfaces). Some examples are payment system integration; use and/or display of live data such as weather, transport flows, stock exchange prices; integration with AI services such as Chat GPT or image generation.
- Data visualisation including dynamically updating maps, charts, graphs, etc.
- Web apps
- Single page applications (SPAs)*
- and more...
* NOTE: there are Single Page Applications and Single Page Websites. There is a difference, although they both can have similarities:
- A Single Page Website is a website that puts all the content on one page, you normally scroll through the page to get to the other sections.
- A Single Page Application (SPA) is a website or web application that dynamically rewrites a current web page with new data from the web server. The SPA only sends what you need with each click, and your browser renders that information. This is different than a traditional page load where the server rerenders a full page with every click you make and sends it to your browser.
Some technologies used
- Vue.js, Gridsome, Strapi