I offer a full range of website development and graphic design services to people, organisations and companies in Suffolk.
I develop creative responsive websites for mobile or desktop viewing, e-commerce sites for increased sales and logo design/branding to make your company or product instantly recognisable. I provide a professional, friendly service with plenty of free advice and client support such as training in use of your Content Management System, Search Engine optimization and website maintenance. I also design flyers, brochures, catalogues and other printed material.
I understand that the purpose of my services are to maximise my clients’ growth and profitability. I advise on social media and online marketing strategies and set up analytics to measure the effectiveness of client campaigns.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have or to discuss your requirements.
Website Design and Development
- Website creation – from simple “brochure” type sites to larger more complicated sites with specialized functions
- Bespoke themes/graphic design
- Fully responsive, mobile-friendly websites for display on different screen sizes
- Online shop creation
- Paypal/payment gateway integration
- Redesign of existing websites
- Training of client personnel in use of the Content Management System
- Ongoing maintenance/upgrades
Logo Design and Branding
- Logo design
- Co-ordinated company graphic design
- Business cards, letterheads etc.
- Brand/company name research
- Participation in branding brainstorming groups
Search Engine Optimisation and Consultancy
- SEO of new and existing websites
- Reports on the SEO efficacy and failings of existing websites
- Keyword research, identification of leading keyword competitors, reports on their efficacy and possibilities/strategies to compete with them
- Consultancy, creation and management of online ad campaigns
- Pre-launch reports on the SEO viability of online businesses and estimates of the investment/strategies needed
Graphic Design and Print
- Design and production management of printed materials (business cards, flyers, brochures, posters etc.)
- Advertising design
- Photography of your product or property
Starting a new company?
If you are starting up a new company or brand, consider including me in your discussions right from the start. Choosing the right name will be one of the most important steps towards your brand’s future success and there are pitfalls to avoid.
Factors to consider include:
- Company House availability
- Trade mark limitations and possibilities
- Domain name availability
- Search engine friendliness/SEO implications
- Relevance to your industry
- Word Association